2008年11月26日 星期三

Colour experiments 3








La Reine de dessert


Hiver 09/10






Overview the colour experiments of 6 outfits:







Now, I would try to have the colour combination according to the above experiment:








It's too chaotic!!!


Perhaps I try to fill them with the Principle of order, i.e. colors should be based on an orderly plan. And I would use the analogous color scheme for my reference.






















~However, I think that this is not a good method to represent the Style of Sonia Rykiel~


According to the previous research, we found that she like to use monotone to 1 outfit. Black and white should be included in every collection, then I choose another 4 colours from my colour scheme. Finally I think my new collection will be like this~


Final Determination of
Sonia Rykiel
Hiver 09/10 collection

沒有留言: